Thursday 6 March 2008

Suprise suprise

Tonight i decided to look for some downloadable sound effects for the final animation. I went to search for thing i was sure of that would be used. Like walking and the fire.
I thought it would take me ages but it really didn't.

I came across a gem of a site to download everything you could ever possibly need for animations.

http://www.sounddogs.com/catsearch.asp?Type=1

This website is free to use, plus it provides EVERYTHING!
when i say everything i mean everything! from babies crying to atmosphere and ambience. Every effect you could ever possibly need is here and free for you to use.

I highly recomend this website to anyone who wishes to continue in animation and finds it difficult to acquire certain sounds. I have a already downloaded quite a few that i think i will be needed in our final animatic.

1 comment:

RichardB said...

Thanks for sharing! I found that they also have a neat advanced search engine ( http://www.sounddogs.com/advsearch.asp)